Tuesday 16 December 2008

Just another blog

i know im still pending for more pictures to be uploaded but its take atleast 4 minutes for just 2 photos, so i'll do it next time. u must b wondering why it takes a long time for me.. the size of the photos r too large so it takes 1 pixel per 5 seconds. im supposed to resize the photos before i upload but it means more work for me. thats why. n im too lazy n i've got other things to do than staring at my computer. Haha! blogging is done only during my spare time n when im feeling like it. like now.

I got back to work today... after recharging my brains for 2 weeks. you could imagine how it feels. stressful work pays off when u get paid. and for me, i appreciate the most when i get my holidays!! the longer the better! haha i just found out today that the company that im working with owes me 4 more days off, so they're giving me the holidays from friday to tuesday next week. and i've got they days all to myself and Gnol. hehe im planning to:

  1. clean up amah's room for new amah who is already in Brunei but we cant fetch her from Gnol's aunt yet koz her room is still in a mess.
  2. bring new amah shopping for grocesseries and necessities
  3. plant more flowers on father-in-law's yard
  4. search for free online jobs
  5. eat junk food with Gnol while watching Astro

I think i should also try to persuade Gnol to make me his housewife. which will be miracle if he would let me.

Good Nite fellas!

No comments: